360Element
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Nodes *Found So Far*

2 posters

Go down

All Nodes *Found So Far* Empty All Nodes *Found So Far*

Post  Diz Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:12 pm

1.for the first step you need to get a Gersh device, make your way to PhD flopper. Go down the steps and look to your left out the map, there should be a flashing box there. Throw the Gersh device at it and make sure you hit the box or it wont work, the man will then start talking and tell you it needs power.

2.Go to stammin up Lunar Lander and look in the corner with the stairs above it, there should be a screen that is on. Press X on that and he will tell you it needs more power.

3.To do this step wait until the monkey round and keep a monkey left alive at the end of the round. There are 4 buttons at 4 of the perks so you need to get 1 player at each perk and there should be a little red button next to Juggernog, speed cola, stammin up and PhD flopper, it's these perks all the time. Press the buttons all at the same time as your team
mates (All buttons need to be pressed simultaneously). He will then speak to you again.

4.To do this step head your way down to the PaP machine and next to the clock there
should be a pressure plate. I don't know if this has to be a monkey round or not. Stand on this and he will speak to you again. I think the next step maybe the clock next to juggernog but the host timed out and we havent got 4 people to do it with at the moment. The clock has been put up wrongly so I think this may be something to do with it or it might be something to do with blowing up the PaP rocket (to do this you need to spray at it with a ray gun). It might also be something to do with the little dolls of the characters like activate your own character at the same time.

5.Also after you done all that there will be Letters that start floating in the sky you must use the launcher pads to get them,
Sickle to stamina up- A
Home to sickle- N
Stamina to Home- U
Home to Stamina- L
stamina to Sickle- H
Sickle to Home- I
ph to home- E
Home to ph- T
stamina to ph- M
Ph to stamina- R
Sickle to Ph- Y
ph to sickle- S
These have to spell

LUNA

(when calling these have one person go to the area you want and call it DONT BUY IT)
once there all collected there will be something glowing in the construction yard and the scientist with keep saying we need more power..
Find the rest of the "car battery's" soo i wonder there that thing that glow's takes you.

6. so now if you go back to the place were i told you about with the computer... once again follow the little path around the bend and instead of turning to the left and goin under the stairs, stop and look forward, there should be a big object with lights on it, every time you succesfuly do a easter egg a light comes on and when all 4 are on it projects a small ball of light on the floor which makes the screaching sound if you look at it.

7.To do this you have to go to the orb then throw a gersch device at hit. Then all players have to simutaniosly shoot at it with the upgraded thundergun, ray gun, crossbow and the dolls!

8. You will now get the death machine for 90 seconds!

Credits to Goon and A Couple other people for finding these Wink

Diz
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

All Nodes *Found So Far* Empty Re: All Nodes *Found So Far*

Post  o Randyy o Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:59 pm

Thank you for giving correct credit and this is a great addition to the Black Ops sections *Sticked
o Randyy o
o Randyy o
Administrator
Administrator

https://www.youtube.com/user/iRandizleXMB

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum